This time bengkelpakagus.com would like to invite you to focus on your tv screen, well right how to tv settings for Nintendo switch. Here are the steps to set it up:
1. From the HOUSE menu, select "System Setup".
2. Scroll down the menu on the left side of the screen and select "TV settings."
Nintendo Switch Tv Resolution Automatic
Next, you will find the following options:
Nintendo Switch Adjust Screen Size, with the following options:
Nintendo Switch RGB Range, there is a selection for RGB Range, here you can set it:
- Full Range
- Limited Range
For information on color display settings supported by your TV or monitor, you can read here or contact the manufacturer for help here.
- Adjust Screen Size. Push the console and follow the on-screen instructions to adjust the screen size manually.
- Screen Burn-In Reduction. Enable this option to reduce screen brightness after five minutes of inactivity.
- Match the TV Ruling Country. When connected to a TV, turning the console or out of sleep mode will turn on the TV. Turning off the TV will put the console in sleep mode.
Read : How to Solve Nintendo Switch Console Charge Error
In this case, the HDMI settings should also be enabled on your TV. This setting may not work on some TV models. To use this option is only available after your perform a system update.
You can also set Sound on the TV screen with the following options:
- Sound around