Conditions that occur when in the handheld mode or tabletop mode there is no sound coming from one or both console speakers on Nintendo Switch. In these conditions usually, when placed on the dock, the sound from the console speakers will turn off automatically.
Nintendo Switch No Sound Hdmi
What to do when no sound on one or both speakers on Nintendo switch:
1. Make sure the Nintendo Switch console has the latest system updates.
2. With an undocked console, disconnect all headphones from the console.
- If the "Silent when Shut Down Headphone" setting is on, by unplugging the headphones, the sound on the console speaker will be silenced until the volume key is pressed, or until this setting is turned off manually.
- To turn this setting off manually, choose "System Settings"> "System"> "Mute when Headphone is Disconnected."
4. Start a game or app and increase the volume in the console by pressing the volume button, or adjust the volume from the Quick Settings screen.
Nintendo Switch Sound Not Working On Tv
In addition, if there is no volume coming from one or both console speakers, try using a different game or app.
If no sound on one or both speakers on the Nintendo switch is not resolved:
If the problem persists, the console needs to be fixed. If only one speaker is not working, mark if the speakers are left or right. you need to contact Nintendo online repair set-up.
So is easy solve troubleshooting no sound on one or both speakers on Nintendo switch, hope it helps you!