Nintendo Switch Troubleshooting
1. Restart the Nintendo Switch console by pressing POWER button for at least three seconds, then select "Power Options"> "Restart."
- If the console is not responding, hold POWER button for twelve seconds to force the console to turn off. Then turn it on again.
Nintendo Switch Download Management
2. Perform system updates.
3. Check for software updates for problematic games.
4. Check for corrupt data.
5. Remove the problematic software and then redownload it.
6. If the problem persists and the microSD card is used with the console, try the following:
- Format microSD card.
- Replace microSD card.
- Remove the microSD card and download the game directly to system memory.