You need know the airplane mode can be activated only in a handheld mode or tabletop mode, and can not be used in TV mode. Okay, follow this step to turn airplane mode on / off on Nintendo switch:
Step turn airplane mode on / off on Nintendo switch:
You need to start by opening the System Setup menu:
1. From the HOME menu, select "System Setup".
2. From the option on the left, select "Airplane Mode."
3. Select "Airplane Mode" on the right side, then press A to activate it. To disable it, press A again.
How To Turn Off New Nintendo Switch
Important things related to the turn airplane mode on / off on the Nintendo switch:
When Airplane Mode is enabled, all wireless communications, such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, will be turned off. Some types of wireless communications can still be manually enabled when the console is in Airplane mode.
- If Joy-Con is released from the console when airplane mode is turned on (tabletop mode) you must tap the LCD screen and enable Bluetooth communication in System Setup> Airplane Mode> Control Connection (Bluetooth), otherwise you can not operate the console with Joy- Con.
You can also doing that from the Quick Settings screen and following way:
- Hold down the HOME button for at least one second to access Quick Settings.
- From the Quick Settings screen, choose "Airplane Mode", then press A to activate it. To disable it, press A again.
That's step setting to turn airplane mode on / off on the Nintendo switch, Have fun.