Maybe one of them if the Nintendo switch controller not responding to your constraints, then bengkelpakagus.com will provide guidance how to test the controller buttons on the Nintendo switch.
Here are the steps to test the controller buttons on the Nintendo switch:
Read: How to Set Up or Adjust Nintendo Switch Parental Controls
1. From the HOME Menu select "System Setup," then scroll down the menu on the left side and select "Controller and Sensor."
2. Select "Test Input Devices," then "Test Controller Buttons."
3. Press the button or control stick on the controller that you want to test.
- In addition to allowing analog input, the control stick can also serve as a button for compatible software.
- Icons for pressed buttons or control rods are displayed on the screen.
4. Press and hold the button or the control stick to end the test.
It's a very easy way how to test the controller buttons on the Nintendo switch, Have fun!