Overcoming the legend of Zelda: breath of the wild DLC is not appearing we will start by checking all related equipment:
- Make sure the console has been updated to the latest system menu version.
- Make sure the software has been updated to the latest version.
- After the update, close and start the software again and check the new DLC options.
- If DLC still does not appear, select the option "Content Download"> "Nintendo eShop" and then download DLC.
- After the DLC is re-downloaded, you'll need to sign out and then restart the software before it appears in the game menu.
Read : How To Fix General Problems With Physical Software Nintendo Switch
If this is necessary, you can redownload DLC. The following Guide to download DLC:
- First Access Nintendo eShop with Nintendo Account used to purchase DLC.
- Select your icon image in the top right corner to access your Account Information.
- Highlight "Redownload" on the left side of the screen and find DLC in the menu list. Select the orange icon to start the download.
If you do not have enough storage space for DLC, you need to clean up some space on the Nintendo Switch before you can complete the download. In this case, you extend the available memory on your Nintendo Switch system by purchasing a microSD card. The advantages of microSD card can be used to store screenshots and software data, including downloaded software, software updates, and DLC. MicroSD cards are available in various sizes, and also useful for future digital purchases. But unfortunately, at this time Nintendo does not sell microSD cards. However, the microSD Card is available through many different retailers.
The following is a question and answer information about the use of microSD Card in Nintendo Switch:
Q: Can I use SD card in Nintendo Switch?
A: Only microSD cards can be used in the Nintendo Switch console. Due to the size of the slot, SD card and miniSD card are not compatible with Nintendo Switch.
Q: Is microSD card included with Nintendo Switch system?
A: No, microSD card sold separately.
Q: Which microSD card is supported?
A: is the following microSD cards supported on Nintendo Switch:
- microSD (up to 2 GB)
- microSDHC (4 GB - 32 GB)
- microSDXC (64 GB and above)
- Important: In order to use the microSDXC card in the Nintendo Switch console, a system update is required.
High-speed microSD card guide:
UHS-I (Ultra High-Speed Phase I) is compatible
Transfer speed 60 - 95 MB / sec (higher transfer rate, better gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch)
Q: What information can be saved to microSD card in Nintendo Switch?
A: Downloadable software
- Software update data
- Downloadable content (DLC)
- Screenshots and videos taken
- Important: Storage of game data is saved to System Memory and cannot be copied or saved to microSD card.
Q: Can I transfer data from system memory to microSD card?
A: Screenshots and captured gameplay videos can be moved from system memory to microSD card and vice versa. Downloadable software can not. If you want to free up space on system memory, simply delete all the stored software, and redownload from Nintendo eShop when the microSD card is inserted into the console.
When a microSD card is inserted in the console, it becomes the default storage location for downloadable software. Game save data cannot be copied to microSD card.
Q: Can I use multiple microSD cards with my system?
A: We recommend using a microSD card with your Nintendo Switch console. If you run out of space, you can copy all the data to a larger microSD card.
Keep in mind that downloadable software stored on multiple microSD cards cannot be merged into one microSD card.
Next, you need to Verify the amount of storage space currently in your Nintendo Switch console and delete or archive files that you currently do not use. Game data storage is stored in the System Memory console, and cannot be saved or copied to the microSD card. To free space in System Memory, sign in to System Settings → Data Management → Manage Save Data / Screenshot. Data software (including downloaded software, software updates, and screenshots)
can be stored in System Memory or on a microSD card.
So is easy solve the legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild DLC is not appearing, hopefully, this article can help. How to Verify the amount of storage space, delete or archive files will be discussed in the next article. Have fun!