Here Is A Quick Way To Get Nickname An Amiibo
1. Make sure the Nintendo Switch console has the latest system updates.
2. From the HOME Menu select "System Setup," then scroll down the left side menu and select "amiibo."
3. Select Register Owner and Nickname.
4. Enough the amiibo figure to the NFC touchpoint on the Right Joy-Con controller.
How To Use Amiibo On Switch Pro ControllerThings to keep in mind if the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is used, the NFC touchpoint is located above the Nintendo Switch logo at the top center of the controller. If Pro Controller that you use to connect to the Nintendo Switch console using a USB charging cable, and the Wired Pro Controller Communication is set to ON, the NFC touch point on the controller will be disabled.
5. You must select the owner for amiibo from the existing user in the console, or create a new user by selecting "Create Mii". If amiibo already has a registered owner and nickname, it will be displayed on the screen.
6. Then enter a nickname for your amiibo, and select "OK." you can use nicknames of up to 10 characters and can include up to five numbers.
7. Last step Select "OK," then hold the amiibo number with a stable on the NFC touchpoint until the registration is complete.
That guide for register an amiibo and give it a nickname, hopefully this article can help in completing steps to use amiibo account.