How Many Joy Cons Can Connect To One Switch
In this case, you can connect up to eight wireless controllers can be plugged into the Nintendo Switch console. However, the maximum number of controllers can be connected will vary depending on the type of controller and features used. In this article, bengkelpakagus.com will provide a guide pair joy-con controllers Nintendo switch. Here are the steps to get it done:
How To Connect Joy Con To SwitchJoint Pairing.
- For this way you simply plug the Joy-Con controller into the console.
1. From the HOME Menu, select "Controllers," then "Change Grip and Order." When the following screen is displayed, press and hold the SYNC Button for at least one second on the controller you want to pair.
- Once paired, the player LEDs that match the controller number will remain on.
2. Confirm how Joy-Con will be held.
- By doing Button Pairing itself, the console will not be able to tell if Joy-Con will be held as a dual-controller handle, or if Joy-Con will be held horizontally as an individual controller.
- To confirm how Joy-Con will be used, press the L / R Button Button as shown below on this screen.
USB Connection Pairing.
Install the Joy-Con to the Joy-Con charging handle (sold separately), then connect to the Nintendo Switch dock with the included USB cable (model No. HAC-010).
- In this case, if a USB connection is not available, you will need to perform a system update.