- The SSID (network's name)
- The wireless password, if a password is required
Nintendo Switch Searching For NetworksAfter complete the above steps you can immediately start to connect to a wireless network on the nintendo switch, following this steps for complete:
1. Place the Nintendo Switch within 10 feet of the wireless router to ensure a strong wireless signal.
2. On the Nintendo Switch console, select "Settings" from the HOME Menu.
3. Select “Internet,” and then “Internet Settings.”
- The Nintendo Switch will automatically search for near-by Wi-Fi signals.
4. Select the appropriate network name (SSID) from the list.
- If you are unable to find your network's name, stand closer to the wireless router and press the Y Button to search again.
- If the network name is grayed out, this indicates the wireless security type being used is not supported by the Nintendo Switch.
- If you are still unable to find your network, this may indicate an issue with the wireless network environment.
5. If prompted, use the onscreen keyboard to enter the network's wireless password.
Nintendo Switch Network Settings Not Supported6. The Nintendo Switch will test the Internet connection. Once the test is complete, select "OK" to complete the process.
- If the connection test fails, an error code and message will appear, which can help you troubleshoot connection errors.
Very easy guide connect to a wireless network on the Nintendo switch, good luck.