On this occasion, bengkelpakagus.com will try to check the error history on the Nintendo switch. Usually, when an error code is received in the Nintendo Switch console,
the file will be stored in the error history log for future reference. For 10 most recent errors will be saved to console error history, with the latest error displayed at the top of the list.
Steps to Check the Error History on Nintendo Switch:
Here's how to get started:
1. Select on "System Setup" from the HOME Menu.
2. Select "Support / Health & Safety."
Nintendo Switch Error Eshop3. Select "Error History."
4. The list of recent errors will be displayed. Scroll through the list, and select the error you want to see.
5. Once selected, you can choose from the following options:
- Displays error messages associated with the error code.
- Displays information on network settings when an error occurs.
- Displays information about the software used when the error occurred.
- Displays information on the console settings when an error occurs.
Very easy tutorial check the error history on Nintendo switch, if you have trouble downloading or updating the Nintendo switch online app you can read it here.