Should I Turn Off Nintendo Switch
1. From the HOME Menu choose "System Setup."
2. Scroll down the options on the left and select "Sleep Mode." The following settings can be configured:
- Auto-Sleep (Plays on Console Screen). When in Handheld or Tabletop mode, the console will enter sleep mode after a period of inactivity has been set. This time can be set to 1, 3, 5, 10, or 30 minutes. To disable Auto-Sleep when using the console screen, select "Never."
- Auto-Sleep (Connected to TV). When in TV mode, the console will enter sleep mode after several periods of inactivity. This time can be set to 1, 2, 3, 6, or 12 hours. To disable Auto-Sleep when using the console in TV mode, select "Never."
- Suspend Auto-Sleep When Playing Media Content. This prevents Auto-Sleep from being activated when media content is being played. If this option is disabled, the console will remain asleep after four hours of media playback
Read How To Put A Password On A Nintendo Switch
That's a very easy way to change the sleep mode settings on the Nintendo switch, hopefully, can help you all.