Nintendo Switch Games Notification Settings
Follow instructions to adjust notification settings on Nintendo Switch:
1. From the HOUSE Menu, choose "System Setup".
2. Scroll down the options on the left side and select "Notifications."
Read How To Setup and Connect To Play Nintendo Switch
After you change notification settings on your Nintendo switch you can see the following options:
- Notice "Download Complete". Choose to be notified when the software application finishes downloading.
- Friend Notifications. Allows you to be notified when users from your Friends List are connected online, or when friend requests are received. To enable Friend feature, your Nintendo Account must be linked to Nintendo Switch User.
- Notification sound. Opt-in to the console to play the sound when the software application finishes downloading.
It's easy for change notifications settings on Nintendo switch, we hope this article can help for your problem.