In addition to Joy-Con can be paired to one console, you can also use Joy-Con in other consoles for the way you can see here. Let's start to attach or detach the joy-con controllers from your switch. Here are the steps:
How to Attach Joy-Con to console:
1. Make sure Joy-Con is oriented correctly.
- First, make sure the LCD screen is facing you. To make sure the right and left Joy-Con is well positioned with the console, align the "-" symbol to the left of Joy-Con with the top left corner of the console, and align the "+" symbol on Joy-Con with the top right corner of the console.
2. Install the Joy-Con to the Nintendo Switch console.
- Use the rails on the console side, and slide the Joy-Con from top to bottom, until you hear a click.
- Once the Joy-Con controller is attached to the system, they are registered, and can now be removed and used.
Joy Con Strap Hard To Remove
How to Detach the Joy-Con from the console:
Press the release button on the back of Joy-Con while sliding Joy-Con from bottom to top. After removing the Joy-Con controller from the console, be sure to attach the Joy-Con strap before starting the game or software.
The Joy-Con registration information is not removed when the Joy-Con controller is released. You can now use it as a wireless controller.