In addition to Joy-Con can be paired to one console, you can also use Joy-Con in other consoles for the way you can see here. Let's start to attach or detach the joy-con controllers from your switch. Here are the steps:
How to Attach Joy-Con to console:
1. Make sure Joy-Con is oriented correctly.
- First, make sure the LCD screen is facing you. To make sure the right and left Joy-Con is well positioned with the console, align the "-" symbol to the left of Joy-Con with the top left corner of the console, and align the "+" symbol on Joy-Con with the top right corner of the console.
2. Install the Joy-Con to the Nintendo Switch console.
- Use the rails on the console side, and slide the Joy-Con from top to bottom, until you hear a click.
- Once the Joy-Con controller is attached to the system, they are registered, and can now be removed and used.
Joy Con Strap Hard To Remove
Press the release button on the back of Joy-Con while sliding Joy-Con from bottom to top. After removing the Joy-Con controller from the console, be sure to attach the Joy-Con strap before starting the game or software.
The Joy-Con registration information is not removed when the Joy-Con controller is released. You can now use it as a wireless controller.